It is a fact that many (too many) of America’s men, women, as well as teenaged youth are overweight. Recent alarming statistics conclude the following:
1) 66% of America is overweight = 200 million people!
2) Half of the overweight people are obese = 100 million people!
3) These numbers have doubled since the 1970’s.
4) 70% of diabetes cases are preventable.
5) 300,000 Americas die EACH year due to complications caused by improper diet and fitness habits.
6) 50% of teen’s exercise consists of nothing or just walking.