8 . Sweet Potato
The sweet potatoes are a readily available, inexpensive and nutrient rich vegetable in the world. They are a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-6, potassium and calcium. There is no fat in sweet potatoes ad rich in dietary fiber and antioxidants which are very good for your health
Health benefits of sweet potato
- The high dietary fiber contents in sweet potatoes help to boost the digestion process.
- The antioxidant compounds in sweet potatoes protect against cancer and good for healthy eyes.
- The presence of Vitamin A and Vitamin E nutrients are great for a healthy immune system.
- The Vitamin 8-6 nutrient in sweet potatoes can reduce homocysteine chemical that causes many heart problems. It is also good for lowering the blood pressure and regulate the heartbeat.
- The iron minerals in sweet potatoes boost the formation of white blood cells and for a healthy immune system.
- Sweet potatoes can also regulate the sugar and insulin levels in your blood.
7 . Spinach
The spinach is a high nutrient edible flowering plant that has many health benefits. It is a rich source of Vitamin A, C, K, B2, iron, calcium, potassium and magnesium. The consumption of spinach is great for your skin, bone health and the hair.
Health benefits of spinach
- The effective antioxidants present in spinach such as lutein and zeaxanthin are great for healthy eyes. They can also prevent against numerous age related eye problems. The antioxidant beta carotene in spinach can also fight against cancer.
- The beta-carotene in spinach can prevent asthma.
- Daily intake of spinach can improve muscle efficiency.
- The spinach is a great food to manage diabetes. It can regulate the glucose and insulin level in your blood.
- It is a great food for people with high blood pressure. Because high potassium content in spinach can lower the blood pressure.
- The Vitamin K content in spinach improves your bone health.
- The high fiber content in spinach can promote the digestive system.