2 . Apple
The crispy and juicy apples are one of the healthiest foods in the world. Undoubtedly apple is a nutritional powerhouse, because it is rich in dietary fiber, phytonutrients, thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B-6. Apples are also low in calories and have many health benefits.
Health benefits of apple
- The regular intake of apple juice can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s and keep the brain young and active. Because apple contains high level of neurotransmitter known as acetylcholine.
- The high level of fiber content in apples can protect against Parkinson’s disease.
- The daily intake of apple provide cardiovascular benefits. It is because of the high level of fibers and polyphenols present in apples.
- The presence of soluble fiber in apples can regulate the level of cholesterol in your blood. In that way apples help to prevent against numerous heart diseases.
- The antioxidant properties of apple can improve your immune system, prevent cataracts, and lower the risk of asthma, cancer and stroke.
- Apples are low in calories. Add apples to your daily diet for better weight management.
- The apple cider vinegar can prevent against kidney stones.
1 . Almond
Almond is a great food for wellness and overall health. It has more health benefits than any other nuts. Almonds are rich in antioxidants, proteins and minerals.
Health benefits of almond
- Almonds are rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids such as oleic and palmitoleic acids. These fatty acids can cut down the level of harmful LDL cholesterol and increase the level of essential HDL cholesterol in your body.
- The omega 3 fatty acids in almonds can regulate the sugar level, blood pressure, reduce body fat, boost immune system and maintain muscle mass.
- Almonds contain a number of vital brain nutrients such as riboflavin and L-carnitine. These nutrients help to improve your brain activity.
- The high phosphorous content in almonds can improve the strength of bones and teeth.
- The presence of Vitamin E and magnesium in almonds can reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- The folic acids in almonds can prevent the growth of fatty plaque in arteries.
- The high level of antioxidants in almonds boosts your immune system, fight against free radical that can cause many medical conditions, protect your heart and eyes and repair damaged cells.
- The alkali materials in almonds can strengthen the immune system. So the daily intake of almonds makes your body less prone to diseases.
- The minerals like manganese and copper present in almonds can boost the energy level of your body.